Description: This workshop will provide an overview of the basic concepts outlining the science, history, and theory of HRV Biofeedback. These concepts can also be used as a solid review in preparation for the BCIA HRV Biofeedback certification exam and how to study for it. A multidisciplinary faculty will provide a targeted review of key knowledge areas assessed by the exam, including the meaning and correlates of high and low HRV, physiological basis of biofeedback signals, instrumentation, HRV time- and frequency-domain measurements, and normal values. This workshop is designed to increase attendee confidence as they prepare for the BCIA exam, provide focused review resources, and help them consolidate their learning. In addition, this workshop will provide three case presentations illustrating how clinicians integrate HRV biofeedback into their clinical practice.
What will I learn: Attending this webinar you will:
1. learn how BVP, ECG, and breathing sensors operate, how to perform tracking tests, and how to identify and
2. learn how to explain the meaning of HRV, sources of HRV, factors that influence HRV, correlates of low
and normal HRV, and the benefits of increased HRV
3. learn how to explain the physiological basis of HRV and the blood volume pulse (BVP), electrocardiogram (ECG),
and respirometer signals
4. learn how to explain HRV time-domain and frequency-domain measurements
5. learn how to evaluate when physiological measurements are normal and out-of-range
Type of Webinar: Review of the basic concepts and exam preparation - this webinar will present 3 case presentation which will provide 1 contact hour and 3 case studies toward the mentoring requirement for certification in HRV or 6 contact hours toward the CE requirement for recertification in all BCIA certification programs. Note: This is NOT a substitute for the full 16-hour didactic training course required for certification.
Note: There are no APA credits offered for this 3-day bootcamp.
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|