This clinical update webinar will review the latest findings from neuroscience of sleep and their implications for biofeedback and neurofeedback practice. We will review sleep stages and their functions, sleep disorders, the limitations and dangers of sleep medications, simple behavioral interventions to improve sleep, and the efficacy of biofeedback and neurofeedback for insomnia.
Participants will be able to:
1. explain the functions of sleep and consequences of sleep deprivation.
2. describe sleep stages (REM and NREM) and their functions.
3. identify common sleep disorders.
4. discuss the limitations and dangers of over-the-counter and prescription sleep medication.
5. describe simple behavioral interventions to improve sleep.
6. evaluate the efficacy of Biofeedback and Neurofeedback in insomnia.
CLICK HERE to purchase recording!
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|